With Jabra PRO 9460 and Jabra PRO 9460 Duo headsets, office staff can answer calls made to either of their phones, even while away from their desks. Specially designed for open plan working environments, both models are fitted with a flex boom for optimum voice pick-up. Jabra PRO 9460 is a single-ear headset that can be worn hooked over the ear, or on a head or neckband. Providing sound for both ears, the Jabra PRO 9460 Duo blocks out background noise, making it possible to handle calls calmly and professionally at all times.
- Mono headset with noise canceling microphone
- Multiuse connectivity: desk and softphone
- Touch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Noise-canceling microphone and Digital Signal Processing
- Wideband sound (150 Hz – 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Up to 150m wireless range
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- Choice of Mono/Duo versions
- Up to 11 hours talk time
- Future-proof investment with free software upgrades via Jabra PC Suite
User-friendly touch screen base
The two devices – desk and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen base that offers complete freedom with a wireless range of up to 150m. Using the touch screen base you can easily hold or merge calls for conferences from both phones. A simple, SmartSetup wizard on the touch screen helps you connect your phones and choose preferences to get started in just a few minutes. Once you’re up and running, the screen’s colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
Several state-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra PRO 9460 to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. The combination of a flex boom and noise-canceling microphone with advanced Digital Signal Processing means your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.