Ideal for OEMs, who want to offer low-cost PSTN access in appliances that do not have PCI or PCI express interfaces, developers who need an external solution, and even SOHO end users who are new to Asterisk.
- Dual FXO ports
- Easy installation, no need to open up computer to install PCI/PCIe card
- Supports up to 2 simultaneous calls
- Compact plastic enclosure
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus
- USB 2.0 compliant (compatible with USB 1.1)
Sangoma's USBfxo is a low-cost development tool kit, ideal for those just getting started with Asterisk or those who just want a simple external solution.
The USBfxo is easy to install. There is no need to open up the computer to insert an interface card. Simply plug it in, and set up your Asterisk system; configure Sangoma's Wanpipe drivers, as you would with any Sangoma card, and you're set to go. You can even connect multiple USBfxos in one system.
The USBfxo fully supports Asterisk on Linux systems and includes Zaptel/DAHDI drivers.