Our Return Policy
At Telephonyware, we pride ourselves on a flexible and productive relationship
with our customers, and this extends to our return policy as well.
When you shop with us, you may return most items we sell within
30 days of delivery for refund. If the return is a result of our
error, we will pay the shipping costs via our chosen carrier. If not, it
is your responsibility to pay for shipping.
For non-warranty returns, we will assess a 20% restocking fee
to be deducted from any refund provided. Any shipping paid on the original
order is non-refundable.
Please keep the manufacturers packaging in good condition. We will be forced to levy a surcharge for non-warranty returns that arrive without the manufacturers packaging as shipped.
There are some circumstances where we are unable to accept returns, including:
- Items that are open box, refurbished or say "This item cannot be returned" on their product detail page,
unless the item is defective and was not labelled for sale "as is".
- Products which are damaged, defaced, missing parts, not in their original
condition, or show signs of being tampered with.
- Any plastic wrapped software which has been opened unless defective.
- Any item returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- More than five (5) of any single SKU for non-warranty reasons. Please ensure you are happy with a product before ordering larger quantities.
When returning a product:
- You must pay for and arrange shipping to us using a reputable carrier with
online parcel tracking.
- You must return to us the entire product, paying particular attention
to any accessories, manuals, CDs, etc that came with the product. In
many circumstances, we must return the product to the manufacturer in
the same manner.
- You must use either the entire original packaging or suitably secure
substitute packaging to ensure that items are not damaged in transit. For all items not returned under warranty provisions, a 10% surcharge, or the actual cost of renewing the packaging, which ever is greater, will be assessed if the original manufacturer packaging is damaged or permanently marked. This surcharge is in addition to other fees or charges payable. In the event that replacement packaging is not readily available, we may refuse the return.
- Your return must reach our warehouse within 14 days of the issue of your RMA number. Items received later than this are not eligible for return, and will be refused or returned at your expense.
- Customers with a shipping address outside of the 48 contiguous states of the United States
agree to incur all shipping costs, duties and taxes for products sent in for repair
or replacement, including costs incurred to send repaired/replaced products back
to the customer.
You may ask us to cross-ship you a replacement before we receive the
product you are returning. If we agree to do so, we may
require a valid credit card number and obtain authorization from your
card issuer for the value of the products we ship to you. If we receive
the return within the required time frame and in good order, we will
void the authorization and not charge the card for the cost of the replacement.
If the product you have purchased develops a fault more than thirty days
after purchase and requires manufacturer warranty repairs, please contact
us for the contact information of the manufacturer.
We will always accept returns where we have a statutory obligation to do so,
over and above the policy outlined above. Where this policy restricts your
rights contrary to law, the portions of the policy which do not do so shall
stand in their entirety.
If you need to return an item, we ask that you first contact our support
department on (408) 331-1971 option 2 to discuss this and obtain a Return
Materials Authorization (RMA) number.