The 6757i from Aastra offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 6757i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously.
Part of the Aastra family of IP telephones, the 6757i is ideally suited for executives and heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and a large screen to take full advantage of XML based programs.
Aastra 6757i Specifications
- Up to 9 call appearance lines
- 144x128 pixel backlit LCD display
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports
- Power by 100-240V AC power or integrated Power over Ethernet support (802.3af)
- Expandable — add up to three Aastra 536M expansion modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console, or also supports up to three of the advanced Aastra 560M modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system
- Shared Call and Bridged Line Appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Redial list
- Do Not Disturb
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Features found in the entire range of Aastra IP telephones:
- XML Browser
The Aastra 6757i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the Aastra 6757i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6757i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
- Remarkable Audio
All Aastra IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery. With years of experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
- Simplified Deployment
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.